Tim Chan – Still Surviving in Hong Kong (Added Show!) - East Village
Thursday - October 19, 2023 - 8:30 PM
The 1st Cantonese show at New York ! 紐約首個廣東話棟篤笑！
This time he brings his new and best material for this first ever Cantonese show at New York. This show has already been performed in Melbourne, Sydney, Macau, Taipei, over the course of 9 shows.
Tim is 2011 the funniest person in Hong Kong,
Tim’s Instagram has 50k+ followers & 1 million views videos.
He performed in Melbourne, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Macau, Mainland
In 2021, He sold out 500+ audience theatre one man show.
Because Tim’s from Hong Kong, so this is 94％ in Cantonese! 6% English in some sentences for example “個show係好high，好Q好笑”.
This show is about the last few years, where so many things has happened in the world. As a Hong Konger, how has he survive?
- All sales final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Two drink minimum per person.
- Ages 16 and up only
- Individual comedian appearances are subject to change without notice
- For groups of 7+, please email email@example.com.
- Seating will be assigned based on on-time check-in by groups as purchased.
- We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together or that tickets purchased separately can be combined at larger tables.
- No outside food or drink. No recording.
NY State Tax (8.875%)
All SALES ARE FINAL